Elizabeth Knowles Class of 2014
Achievements at Elderslie High School
· ATAR: 82.75
· Prefect 2013
· Participated in Public Speaking and a member of the Debating team 2009 to 2014
· Competed in the Theatresports Challenge 2013
· Shakespeare Festival 2012
· Peer Tutor Reading Program 2010
Achievements since 2014
· I have graduated from University of Wollongong with a Bachelor of Arts and Creative Arts, Majoring in Theatre and History with a Minor in English Literature and Ancient History. I am now completing my Masters of Teaching and in 2021 I should be a fully qualified History and Drama teacher. This has been my dream profession since I started high school and I am excited that I was able to go on this path.
· I have been the Assistant Manager at QBD Books for 3 years and love spreading the joy and excitement that comes with working with books and sharing stories with so many different people.
· I travelled around Europe in 2015 and was a participant in the Bicentennial Battle of Waterloo in Belgium amongst thousands of other historical reenactors.
· I am an Adjudicator for High School debates and love watching the students have such a passion for Debating.
· Next year I will be going to America with my partner and family and will complete my degree. Yeah!!!